The 5 days course provides good understanding to perform ISO/IEC 33002 conformance assessment. This certified course is performed in accordance with intacs certified Provisional Assessor training requirement & finishes with Participants qualifying as intacs Certified Provisional Assessor (Automotive SPICE). The main objectives of the training are:
- provide in depth understanding on capability concepts, processes & capability level.
- an understanding between ISO/IEC 33K & Automotive SPICE
- understand VDA scope processes in depth from assessment perspective
- learn & develop assessment skill like document review, interview, note taking
- understand assessment process (planing, performing & reporting)
- pass the exam conducted by VDA-QMC on last day of the training.
Please write to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details.