The 5 days course provides good understanding to plan, perform & report ISO/IEC 33002 conformance assessment. This certified course is performed in accordance with intacs certified Competent Assessor training requirement & finishes with Participants qualifying as intacs Certified Competent Assessor (Automotive SPICE).
The main objectives of the training are:
- provide in depth understanding on ISO/IEC 33002.
- in depth understanding on planning & reporting according to ISO/IE 33002
- concept to coaching & observing provisional assessor
- concept of Level 4 & 5, multicultural assessment & maturity level assessment
- pass the exam conducted by VDA-QMC on last day of the training.
Please feel free to write to us (email@example.com) for more details.